The winegrower: Philippe Brisebarre
Annual production: 10 000 bottles
Alc.: 13% vol
Available in: 75cl
Grape Variety(ies): 100% Chenin
Type of soil: Clay and Limestone.
Yield: 50 hl/ha
Age of the vine: 35 years
Harvest: Mechanical harvest
Classic vinification in tanks with thermoregulation after pneumatic pressing. Fermentation followed every day for keeping the good balance. Stocking in cold temperature.
Maturing: 6 Month minimum in tanks.
Aging Potential: 20-50 years
Freshly flexible and fruity wines with an asserted character, and a good persistence.
Good match with all the entries, the fish and the seafoods, rather cooked. To serve at 10° C.
• Guide Hachette des vins 2013
• 2 * guide Hachette 2010 & 2011
• guide Dussert Gerber – 1ers grands vins classés
• 89/100 Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2012
• 88/100 Wine Spectator 2012
• 2*Guide Hachette des vins 2014
• 88/100 Wine Spectator dec.2013
• 88/100 Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2014
“Leading wine of the Domain, it is the object of all our attention, stemming from our vines of mature age in the historic heart of the vineyard, it is the caractèristique reflection of the terroir of